Need info on DDW message: Column has more than 1 role

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 1997/07/23

Hello All!

While running the DDW, in the output window, I am starting to get messages like: column ADDRESS_ROOM.ROOM has more than one role: ignoring all roles

What does this mean? This column is used as a foreign key to a couple of tables. Is this telling me something I have done is wrong, or just an indication that multiple tables are looking at it.

If it is an error on my part, could someone direct me as to what to look for or where to look for more info?

TIA!! Kelly

ps. Please CC by mail too, my newsserver isn't the most dependable...

"If you've had half as much fun as me...

    ....Then I've had twice as much fun as you!!"

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
cayenne_at_cei.net

Visit my Website at: http://www.cei.net/~cayenne/index.html Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message