Re: ORACLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS -HELP

From: R. Fingerson <rfinger_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com>
Date: 1997/07/23

Cecil wrote:

> Hello Champs,
>
> Does anyone possess a list of interview questions (technical)
> related to Oracle for the position of a developer/programmer.
> which includes developer 2000.

For _giving_ interviews, or being the interviewee?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I really don't want to post a list of "study questions" for technical interviews.

Sure, I want everyone to get a good job, and do well, but I don't want someone to be able to pass a technical interview without the requisite experience. I have to work with them eventually -- and I don't want to work with someone who has crammed for the exam and can't do the work legitimately.

A while ago there was a brief discussion of interview questions, but it avoided being a list of questions. Is this more in line with what is acceptable here?

Robin
Miaco Corp
robinf_at_miaco.com Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message