Forms 4.5 Question: Using Tab key to navigate out of a LONG item

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: 1997/07/22

[Quoted] [Quoted] At runtime, pressing the TAB key navigates to the next item on a form. However, I have an item with a datatype of LONG and length of 240, and when [Quoted] I press TAB while in this item, it does not navigate to the next item. Instead, it moves ahead about 10 spaces in the same item. I have to click [Quoted] the mouse in the next item in order to move to it.

I suspect that the LONG datatype and 240 length have something to do with this behavior, yet I cannot find anything in the documentation which sheds [Quoted] [Quoted] light on the topic. How do I get the TAB key to advance to the next item without having to click the mouse?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Todd Owers
ToddO_at_gcr1.com Received on Tue Jul 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message