Oracle Text Screen Tools

From: <mark_at_allied.avnet.com>
Date: 1997/07/22

I am looking for some sort of tool that can generate vt 420 text compliant screens with Oracle support. Must run on DEC Alpha Open VMS, and should support VMS Basic and/or C.

Anybody know of anything that could do something like this ?

The company I work for is moving from a Digital RMS file based system to Oracle on VMS. We currently support 90% VT users, and 10% PC users with telnet access. All screens are text based, written in VAX Basic and SMG. We want to eventually move to total GUI, but managment won't hand over the bucks for the PC's, so we are going to have to provide some sort of interim step.

Regards
Mark Nash