Re: Pipe from pl/sql block to a c-deamon

From: Udo Voigt <cwk.software_at_rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
Date: 1997/07/17

Vidar Mikkelsen wrote:

> Can somebody please show me the syntax to send a message
> from a pl/sql block to a c-deamon thru a pipe ??
>
> Thank's

   Hi Vidar,
   the easiest way is the example from the Application Developer's Guide to Oracle 7.3
  Chapter 8 (adg73.obd).
  Copy and Paste, Modify and Compile - it works.   But don't forget to replace 'daemon' in these scripts   (both! - daemon.sql and daemon.pc!)
  with the name of your daemon pipe name at server site.   I think you will see where modifications must be made.   Best wishes

  Udo. Received on Thu Jul 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message