Replication Manager

From: Stephen A. Rodgers <tony_at_prominenceconsulting.com>
Date: 1997/07/17

I'm trying to put together a simple snapshot from one database on a server to another database on a different server. I've had a lot of various problems in the setup, and it seems to me that this is unnecessarily complicated. I've set up snapshots in the past, but that was before the advent of all the new packages and replication manager. Now I'm having a host of problems trying to set up this simple snapshot.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with the Replication Manager and would be willing to share what that was like. Is anyone else having problems with it, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks for any insights!

--
Stephen A. (Tony) Rodgers
Prominence Consulting, Inc.

member Independent Computer Consultants Association
http://www.icca.org/firms/f15498.htm

Phone: (404) 982-9955 Fax: (404) 982-9001