Re: Help! Generating WebServer from Designer 2000.

From: Chris Nelson <chris.nelson_at_sdrc.com>
Date: 1997/07/16

Reem Ayouby wrote:

> Has anyone generated WebServer applications from Designer 2000? More
> specifically, applications with insert and update capabilities.
>
> Any help would be very much appriciated. Please post to the
> news-group
> (and please cc me directly at: reem_at_total.net)
>
> Reem Ayouby

  Yes, I've used the Webserver Generator to do several applications. It really makes things a lot easier, but I still end up doing a fair amount of hacking on the generated code. The newer features such as LOVs and locking are really nifty. Received on Wed Jul 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message