Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Michael A. Rife <MRife_at_admin.usf.edu>
Date: 1997/07/16

Since you receive this error at runtime, it sounds like the form is trying to do something like a Go_Item('PLAN_CODE') with no block designation. Forms gets confused because there are many items with the same name. Try to locate references to PLAN_CODE which do not include a block. (Possibily in you WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger?)

You should be fine as long as all references to the item PLAN_CODE is prefixed with the block name.

In article <5qg0tn$d48$1_at_joe.rice.edu>, kaitlyn_at_rice.edu says...