WebServer Generator

From: <gjacobs_at_aiming.net>
Date: 1997/07/15

Help! Please!

I am desperatly trying to get Oracles Designer 2000 Web Generator to work. I have the latest version
(under NT)

HOW/WHERE do it generate the WSGL package(s)?????!?!?!?!?!

AND, what the heck are CG$ERRORS.xxxx. Like this one below, when I ALSO try to generate the "Server API Module" it pukes on about 6 or 7 of these like the one below!

22/20 PLS-00201: identifier 'CG$ERRORS.MSGGETTEXT' must be declared

Please. Someone help me :) I've been reading and digging for this for the past week. I'm about to lose my mind!

(Just as a side note. We bought the 'Oracle Web Developer Suite',
which comes with Developer 2000, Designer 2000, Oracle 7.3 and what not....BUT NO physical Documentaion, NO manuals, just alot of pdf and help files. (sigh)'

Thank you in advance. Please respond via email.

     -gjacobs_at_aiming.net