Re: How to call a C program from PL/SQL under Unix

From: Andrew Smalera <andrew.smalera_at_cplc.com>
Date: 1997/07/15

Oracle government has a utility called PLEX that allows you to call C code from pl/sql. You can send parameters and get a return value. It has good background documentation and source code. In fact, I remember from the documentation that it uses pro*c and database pipes to do its magic, so if you already use pro*c you probably can just pull out the parts that you need (or just be safe and use the whole thing). Hope that helps.

ceid_at_wara.bolnet.bo wrote in article <868486841.7882_at_dejanews.com>...