Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Joseph Strano <stranoj.dulcian_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/07/15

When you have items of the same name in different blocks, you have to ensure to prefix the field name with the block name EVERYWHERE you use it. It sounds to me like to are referencing PLAN_CODE in an LOV as a return item. Make the return item look like this:

BLOCK.PLAN_CODE where block is the name of your block.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll try again.

--
Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.