Forms 4.5 question

From: Katherine Sargent Myer <kaitlyn_at_rice.edu>
Date: 1997/07/15

[Quoted] [Quoted] In the form I am working on, I have several blocks, each on its own [Quoted] canvas. I would like to have the same named field in more than one block, [Quoted] as the tables we're creating them from have a few of the same fields in [Quoted] several tables (not our preference, but the client's). When I try to run the form, I get the following error:

FRM-30015 Ambiguous item name PLAN_CODE. LOV PLAN_CODE_LOV
FOrm: FLINT
FRM-30085 Unable to adjust form for output.

PLAN_CODE is a field I have in several tables, so it is in multiple blocks. Is there any reason I can't name it the same thing? (When I change the names to make them distinct, there's no problem)

Also, is there any good online help or an FAQ somewhere so I don't post here for every little question I have?

Thanks,
Katie MYer

Without music, life would be a mistake.

                -Friedrich Nietzsche Received on Tue Jul 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message