Re: WebServer Generator

From: TNasset <tnasset_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/12

Greg Jacobs wrote:

>Hi. I'm having trouble generating a Web Server PL/SQL module
>with the Oracle Desginer/2000 (v1.3) package, using the
>WebServer Generatator. I've followed the steps in the
>online help, and have successfully already made this
>module into a Forms App. I get the following errors while
>trying to compile and install using the WebServer Generator.
>
>1) Creating API package body for table:
>CATALOGS Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors.
>Errors for PACKAGE BODY CG$CATALOGS:
>LINE/COL ERROR
>--------

>22/5 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
>22/20 PLS-00201: identifier 'CG$ERRORS.MSGGETTEXT' must be declared
> 27/20 PLS-00201: identifier 'CG$ERRORS.RAISE_FAILURE'

Please respond to the group if anyone has the answer. I have also been getting these errors. Seems as though we are missing a CG$ERRORS package ( I checked and do not have it) , but not sure how this is installed or from where.

Thanks - Tracy Nasset, AiC Received on Sat Jul 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message