Re: Forms 4.5 Question: How to freeze columns?

From: Santosh <sparmanand_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

Create two different canvases say cv1(Content) and cv2(stack) Place the first two columns of the multi rec block in the content canvas cv1, the rest on the
stack canvas CV2. Adjust the position and size of the stack canvas cv2 so that it is aligned properly with the fields on cv1. remove the bevels on cv2 so that the stack and content appear as one canvas. Add a horizontal scrollbar to cv2.

That will do it.

Santosh

Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com> wrote in article <01bc8e0b$7fbfec40$764c1bcc_at_New.gcr1.com>...