Running plus33.exe under NT...

From: Sean LeBlanc <leblancsx_at_corning.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

Anybody using this? Anybody out there who knows how to get the adiedt.buf to work properly? I like this program much better for various other reasons, but when it comes to editing the buffer, it's kinda broken compared to the windowed version...I type 'ed', brings up Notepad, then come back after changes, and nothing is updated...

Also, how to set up parameters to be read by any of the SQL*Pluses? Is there a .cfg file or .ini file I put somewhere so that it can read in settings that I always want set for all sessions of SQL*Plus?

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc - leblancsx_at_corning.com
DISCLAIMER: My views do not necessarily reflect my employer's,
or Corning's, or anyone else's. They are mine, and mine alone.