Reports25: HELP!!! - Screen Wd/ht, PRINTING OPTIONS

From: Sridhar Nallani <sxn2851_at_eeidf002.ca.boeing.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

Hi,
  I've been struggling to find if there are any ways to accomplish the following two tasks in reports25:

  1. Increase the default size of the previewer the first time it comes up. I want it to reflect the landscape format.
  2. If there is any way to automatically setup the default page size to be landscape instead of portrait.

I am using RUN_PRODUCT to call reports from forms.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sridhar Nallani
(sridhar.nallani_at_boeing.com) Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message