Developer 2000 newbie

From: Craig Christian <craig_at_metronet.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

Hi,

  I need a little help with Developer 2000. I have a C and Visual Basic background and I have been asked to write an application in Developer 2000. It is much different that anything I have seen with other Visual Tools such as VB.

In particular, if I want to get the data from a text box in VB I say something to effect of:

TempString = TextBox.text

I have not found a way to perform this simple task in Dev 2000.

I have been thru the CBT's that Oracle provides and I am currently reading the following:

Oracle Pl/SQL Programming Oracle Press Oracle Developer 2000 Handbook Oracle Press

Any suggestion on other books or material that can help?

Thanks

Craig C. Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message