Oracle Directory

From: Jeffrey D. Iverson <j5rson_at_iversonsoftware.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

I'm going to create a directory of Oracle consultants and developers and publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the directory, please send the following information with the subject "Oracle Directory":

	Company Name
	Contact Name
	Address
	Phone Number(s)
	Fax Number
	E-mail Address(es)
	Specialization/Experience

Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site. No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...

Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.

Cheers!
J5rson!

--
 Jeffrey D. Iverson      | j5rson_at_iversonsoftware.com
 Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/