Re: Creating table in new tablespace

From: bluebody <shimsoft_at_wport.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

[Quoted] Steve Phelan <stevep_at_no-spam.pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <33C4D41F.58D48B09_at_no-spam.pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>...  >
> If it's a 'temp' segment - NOT a 'table' segment - look at the
> 'temporary tablespace' setting of the user you are creating the table
> under. Seems to me that that is where your problem lies, not in the
> actual new table's tablespace. You may have to change or increase the
> size of the temporary tablespace.
>
> Steve Phelan.

I have my user setting pointing to a large temp tablespace so I don't think that is the problem. I tried creating an empty table by defining all the columns manually and still get the same error. Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message