Forms 45: Menu question...

From: Thomas Nowak <tom_at_biometrie.uni-koeln.de>
Date: 1997/07/09

Hi,

[Quoted] we finally upgraded to forms 45 - now I am porting the existing application and am trying to integrate several forms into a menu. To do this, I built a simple menu and used statements such as

call_form('KLADRESS',no_hide,no_replace);

Now when I run the basic form and try to use the menu, I get error 40010 ... can not open form KLADRSS.| in that exact notation - what puzzles me here is the fact, that in the call statement I did not declare the last dot and the line.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for your help.

Thomas Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message