Re: What version of Oracle Webserver can run FORMS applications and how ?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

[Quoted] I believe what you are referring to is actually:

        Developer/2000 Release 1.4W

To answer your question, Developer/2000 Release 1.4W will work with any Web Server, and does not require the Oracle Web Request Broker (WRB). Developer/2000 should work with any of the major Web Servers (such as Netscape, Spyglass, Microsoft, and Apache) regardless of whether or not they support the WRB, and whether or not the WRB is present.

For more information, check out:

        http://www.oracle.com/products/tools/dev2k/index.html

On Wed, 09 Jul 1997 21:19:14 +0200, Hein <hvandermerwe_at_edgars.co.za> wrote:

>Is a version of webserver available than can "emulate" forms4.5 in a web
>page
> and if so how ?
>Does anybody know as my local oracle office does not seem to have a clue
>
>Thanks Hein

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman          Enabling the Information Age through
Oracle Government                Network Computing!
Bethesda, MD                  http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com          http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message