Coordination between blocks

From: Miguel <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/07/09

hi,

I've a problem managing to coordinate 2 blocks in a form both of them are based in 2 similars tables one of the tables is a image of the other where i'm going to perform some calculations. My problem is that the user may change the filtering conditions of the block, changing the rows that are displayed in the block(both of them are multirecorded and have some child blocks), if i use the same conditions in the other block the rows are not the same because the values were changed. My question is, can i handle the query in the 2 block so i can show the same rows inspite of the columns values?Can i have a subquery in my where condition of the block?

Thanks in Advance

Miguel Lima Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message