exit_form functionality

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian#_don't_need_no_stinking_spam_#_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/07/09

Oracles, (and others who may also speak for their deities),

When a F45 form is in "ENTER-QUERY" mode, exit_form is supposed to return the form to "NORMAL" mode, cancelling the query.

This works, UNLESS the exit_form code is in the menu item code. In that case, it just exits the form!

Why?

I need the menu-item code to test to see if a form is in 'ENTER-QUERY' mode and cancel it before calling a new form. I find no way to cancel the query from the menu-item code. Any way around this?

TIA,
-Ian C. Sellers Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message