Re: ODBC problem help needed...

From: Mike Hackett/Sharon Neiman <sharmike_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

Ali,
Don't know if it'll help, but Oracle offers more recent drivers. I think the 2.0 (for SQL*Net 2.3 on NT) driver is ODBC 2.0 compliant. See:
http://www.oracle.com/products/free_software/

If you need to get ODBC 3.0 compliance, look elsewhere. 3rd party vendors like Intersolv & Visigenic offer drivers you can buy.

If you've got a copy of MS Visual Studio 97, there is a driver on the VB (?) disk. Seems to work pretty well in our initial testing using MS tools like VB, Access 97, Active Svr Pgs.

Ali.Baskomurcu_at_datem.com.tr wrote in article <868348967.22902_at_dejanews.com>...