Re: Changing user password from Oracle Forms.

From: william <willgo_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

I have a bulletin from Oracle that explains how to change a user's password. It does it through a form but the following syntax may resolve your problem.

The password change is achieved by issuing a forms_ddl command:

FORMS_DDL('ALTER user '|| UN || ' IDENTIFIED BY ' || PW);

Hope this helps.

Kathie

Amir Raza Khan wrote in article <5pb319$ks_at_drn.zippo.com>...