Designer 2000 Database Design Wizard Problem

From: <Tulay.Karatepe_at_datem.com.tr>
Date: 1997/07/07

I am using Designer 2000 Release 1.3.2. Oracle server platform is Windows 'NT with Windows'NT clients.

I have modeled the system using "Systems Analysis Modelling" tools and just begun to use "Database Design Wizard".

Here is the problem: When I try to run the database design wizard with "commit after each phase" checked, the wizard become to not responding state after some time. Any ideas to this problem? Thanks in advance! e-mail=Tulay.Karatepe_at_datem.com.tr