!YOUR VIRTUAL OFFICE CAN DO ALL!

From: <dpotgrt_at_elpf.com>
Date: 1997/07/06

  One-Number service puts you in control of your calls while ensuring that your calls,   messages and faxes reach you regardless of your location. One-Number service   does this by linking your existing telephones, cell phones, pagers, and fax machines   through a single telephone number.

 YOUR One-Number ACCOUNT COMES STANDARD WITH THESE   FEATURES

  • Consolidates your phone, fax, voice-mail and paging services
  • Works with your existing products and services, no need to change
  • Easily lets you designate yourself as available or unavailable
  • Rings you at up to three numbers simultaneously
  • Never-busy number accepts multiple incoming calls and faxes
  • Call Screening (by name) lets you know who is calling
  • Call Waiting lets you know somebody else is calling
  • Call Move lets you easily transfer calls among different phones
  • Call Conferencing allows conferences with other parties
  • Fax Notification on your pager for incoming fax messages
  • Redirect calls to Personal Operator (live person) if desired
  • AND MUCH MORE
 Virtual Office Communications Company is not a phone company, a long distance carrier,  nor do we sell telephone equipment, cellular phones, cellular service, pager or pager service.  Instead, we offer service to integrate your existing products, adding value to what you already  have by letting your phones, pagers, fax machines and voice-mail systems work together  seamlessly.

 To learn more please visit our web site at: http://www.mynumber.com

 Please do not reply by e-mail as we are not set up to respond to e-mail requests. Received on Sun Jul 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message