Re: Help!!!! Auto Converting from fmt -> fmb -> fmx

From: Miles Thomas <thomasm_at_"at".logica."dot".com>
Date: 1997/07/05

ON Win 3.11, we found the freeware batsh to be quite useful, up to about 16-32 generates/converts. (Sorry, you will have to search for this, cant remember where I got it from.)

Then the leaky D2k apps bomb out.

the start command on w95 works much better (even with 16 bit D2k).

Miles Thomas
Logica UK Ltd
thomasm "at" logica "dot" com
[Quoted] The above are personal opinions, and are not necessarily the opinions of my employer.

Mark <SmithM_at_Logica.com> wrote in article <33b3c3f2.15106517_at_news.logica.co.uk>...