Re: Need help compiling ProC app that calls a stored procedure

From: Steve Mitchell <steve_at_mitchells.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/05

You may need to compile using the option

  SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS. Try altering the makefile, for example proc16.mk supplied in the $ORACLE_HOME/proc16/samples directory.

Stored procedure calls from a PRO*C program must be compiled with this option.

If you already have this option, grant execute on the procedure to public and see if that helps.

Steve