Unable to open message file : what does it means?

From: Tuyet Tram Dang Ngoc <tdang_at_md.titn.alcatel.fr>
Date: 1997/07/04

Hi,

I'm trying to connectan oracle driver with sco jdbc. when running my client application with the server database, I get :  ORA-02708: Unable to open message file (SQL-02113).

I've positionned my environment variable: TWO_TASK=P:TAM140INTE
ORACLE_HOME=/home/oracle
ORACLE_SID=INTE The client give the DBlogin, the DBauthentification, the port, the remote login, and the remote authentification. Everything connect together. But, there is still this error.

Did I forget something?? Or can someone tell me what the message error means?

Thanks a lot.

--
Tuyet Tram DANG NGOC
E-mail : mailto:tdang_at_md.titn.alcatel.fr