Conversion of Ingres 4GL to 'C' .exe and accessing any oracle & Ingres

From: venkat <defaultuser_at_domain.com>
Date: 1997/07/03

Hello

[Quoted]    we want to access Oracle database from ABF/vision(Ingres 4GL). We have one option of doing this.

   Converting the Ingres 4GL to 'C' and embedded SQL and then to 'C' executable and then accessing the Oracle database as well as Ingres database.If anybody had done this please respond with the following information.
i) How is the performance.
ii) What are all the problems faced.

Or is there any better method of doing so.

Venkat
skrishna_at_csci.csc.com Received on Thu Jul 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message