SEATTLE, WA - DATABASE ANALYST

From: Jeanine Patton <resume_at_hst.com>
Date: 1997/07/02

We are a rapidly growing managed care software company. Our products are designed from the ground up with a multi-tiered, client/server architecture and MS-based technology to support managed care organizations today and in the rapidly changing markets of the future. We are a company with a mission and a culture based on strong, employee driven values.

Database Analyst

Customer database analysis; design data integration solutions; implement database applications; provide support for database related problems. Ideal candidate will have strong database design or programming skills, Visual Basic and customer experience. Travel required.

--
Visit our website at http://www.hst.com for more information.

Excellent compensation package including generous employee stock options.
Fax cover letter and resume: 206-615-3067, email: resume_at_hst.com, in plain
text or UUENCODED data only (no MIME, binhex or Base64).  Mail: HST, 2101
4th Avenue, Ste. 200, Seattle, WA  98121