Re: HELP!!! Reports2.5

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/07/02

Andrew,

Put a format trigger on each field that may be null with syntax as follows:

function F_ADDRESS2FormatTrigger return boolean is begin
  if (:address2 is null)
    then return(FALSE);
    else return(TRUE);
  end if;
end;

This will suppress a null value entirely, and reports will bump up the fields below it to fill the gap.

HIH,
-Ian