Re: Tabbed records in Forms 4.5

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/07/02

You can use a 3-rd party VBX or build the tab display it directly on the form canvass. I took a class on this technique, which works nicely, but does require a few hours to get right. I have scanned the instructor's slides and docs, which I can e-mail upon request (they are large bmp files - hi-res). Unfortunately one of my mail servers is down today, but let me know at ian_at_mystical.net or icslu_at_boco.co.gov if you'd like a copy and I'll send it ASAP.

Otherwise, either buy a VBX or I've heard rumors about dev2k ver 2 including provisions for tab-controls if you can afford to wait.