Re: Forms 4.5 (32 bit) bug??

From: Andrew Kirkbride <amk_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1997/07/02

I've had the same problem, I was developing a new front end for an existing database.
The primary and foreign key of the offending table where VARCHAR2(10), the data
was a right justified number padded with zeros to nine characters, leaving a
mysterious tenth character. I updated the keys and padding them with zeros to the
full ten characters and the problem went away. I assumed there was some sort of
control character in the field, though I did not investigate this theory.

Regards,
Andrew.
amk_at_ozemail.com.au

Greg Belliveau <gbellive_at_ab.bluecross.ca> wrote in article <01bc8311$1dcb59c0$b1e64aa7_at_csys098>...