Flame bait ... best development tool?

From: Bjorn Lindstrom <bjorn_at_realitynet.com>
Date: 1997/07/01

[Quoted] Realizing that this could start a flame war, I am interested in evaluating tools for developing applications to run against an Oracle database.

We use Win 3.1, Win95, WinNT, SGI, and HP-UX systems. Development team uses WinNT 4.0 and SGI O2 running Irix 6.3.

Our goals are for cross-platform portability, shallow learning curve, and reasonable cost.

I found an FAQ that gave me some good directions to go, but I am also interested in user opinions.

Much thanks in advance!

Bjorn Lindstrom

http://www.realitynet.com/bjorn
bjorn_at_realitynet.com (home)
Heartagold_at_aol.com (AOL) Received on Tue Jul 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message