Sub-Entities in Designer/2000

From: <walsh_at_womex.com>
Date: 1997/06/30

[Quoted] It's been a while since I used Designer/2000 so this question might sound silly to some.

Can anyone give me a synopsis of how Designer/2000 translates sub/super entities into tables at generate time.

I have an entity person which holds the common data for all people on our database (both customers and employees) and an entity employee which holds additional information such as vacation entitlement etc. My feeling is that employee is a sub-entity of person, is this correct in the D2K context and if so what is the likely table structure that will be created.

thanks in advance
--

regards,

Michael Walsh