Help!!!! Auto Converting from fmt -> fmb -> fmx

From: Mark <SmithM_at_Logica.com>
Date: 1997/06/27

Hi there

We have a forms4.5 source code repository which stores a large number of forms in the fmt (text) format.

Due to the fantastically useless f45gen.exe bundled with dev 2000, I need to produce an automated windows 3.11 routine (written in forms or visual basic) that calls f45gen.exe for each form in the application and produces an executable forms image from the original .fmt file.

The problem arises in converting from a fmt file to a fmb file automatically (fmb -> fmx is not a problem). I cannot find a tool to do this.

Any ideas??

Mark. Received on Fri Jun 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message