Forms 4.5 - Help

From: Live873812 <live873812_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/06/27

Hello Developers,

I am a computer student in London, trying to learn Forms 4.5. I have done quite
a bit, but am not sure if the way i go is the right way to go about, I mean same
thing can be achieved in many different ways, this is where i need your help.

Will it be possible for somebody to send some sample commercial applications
(If possible along with specification and table layout), to me to give me a feel of
them. Please Email them to Live873812_at_aol.com. Will appreciate your help.

Thanks, Rakhi Received on Fri Jun 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message