<Writers Seeking Publication>

From: <Litagent345_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/06/27

We are accepting new and previously published writers for publication. We are a NEW YORK based international literary agency with three offices: 2 in NEW YORK and one in FLORIDA. Please follow guidelines for submission: For all fiction, including screenplays for TV & Movies: Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope=S.A.S.E. Short Stories: Send brief synopsis, 3 pages, S.A.S.E. Poetry: Send 3 poems, S.A.S.E.
For all nonfiction: Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include a S.A.S.E. Do not send complete manuscript unless invited. WOODSIDE INTERNATIONAL LITERARY AGENCY>>> 33-29 58 Street>>>
Woodside, New York>>>>
zip: 11377>>>
Tel: 718-651-8145>>>>> Received on Fri Jun 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message