Wokgroup Sever + Oracle 7 data file ?

From: Wolfgang Zeller <wzeller_at_telekabel.at>
Date: 1997/06/26

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms0CCC9912DFDFCF282D0ECF1E

I have the following problem:
[Quoted] I have a brandnew workgroup server up and runnig and I have to "import" a database file of a Oracle7
server, so is that possible ? (btw. I only have the database file !)

Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

  • wolfgang
DI Wolfgang Zeller                 Email    : wzeller_at_telekabel.at
Telekabel Wien                     Handles  : WZ47-RIPE , WCZ
Erlachgasse 116                    Tel      : +43 1 1701325
A-1100 Wien, Austria               Fax      : +43 1 1701313

--------------ms0CCC9912DFDFCF282D0ECF1E

<encoded_portion_removed>
+FUOcjHlyKDaDzus4JzpJx5LakdXPyQhfOb6WnG44OXo
--------------ms0CCC9912DFDFCF282D0ECF1E--