Re: PL/SQL tables with multiple columns

From: Robert Christenson <robertoc_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1997/06/26

Scott Cadle wrote:

> I have a couple of questions....
>
> The PL/SQL 2.0 User Guide and Reference states:
> "Future versions of PL/SQL will allow PL/SQL tables to have multiple,
> named columns and composite primary keys of any type."
>
> 1) Has this functionality been delivered yet? If so, in what versions of
> PL/SQL?
>
> 2) I will be using Oracle 7.3 and do not know what version of PL/SQL
> comes with 7.3. Does anyone know what versions of PL/SQL are supported
> under Oracle 7.3?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Cadle

Your version of PL/SQL has the same number as the database version. i.e. database v7.3.4 will have PL/SQL v2.3.4

PL\SQL tables are supposed to allow multiple columns in v2.3, but I haven't worked with it yet. Anyone else?

Hope this helps... Received on Thu Jun 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message