Re: Printing From Developer 2000/WIN95/3.11

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian#dont~need~no~stinking~spam#_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/06/25

Michael,

If you're on Netware, there should be a DOS-style utility called NPRINT that you can use. It's not a Windows command, but I think there's supposed to be a Windows equivalent with netware 4, and even if not you should be able to run it in a dos window.

If it's not Netware, Idunno. Maybe you'll need to logically map a printer to a LPT port with the network software first or if it functions like Netware, Windows can connect queues to LPT ports from the control panel).

-Ian