Re: Where to buy Personal Oracle 7

From: Manash Sahoo <sahoo_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1997/06/25

Pat,

I think the only way to buy this product is via Oracle. Go to there web page and choose the oracle store. You can order it from there. That's what I had to do. I could not find it anywhere else.

Also, if you plan on using ODBC 3.0 with it, make sure you get the latest SQL*Net and ODBC drivers from oracle. It does not ship with the latest and greatest.

-Manash.