Go_Block() inside of a Loop.. Why doenst this simple code work? Please take a look........

From: Mark S Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil>
Date: 1997/06/24

[Quoted] The following code is on a KEY-COMMIT in SQL FORMS 3.0. The entire form has two blocks('one','two'). Now, all I want to do is show a pop up inside of a loop each and every time it loops. So, I wrote the following

code.  This code intends to show the pop up block when the count is equal
[Quoted] to 5.  Funny thing though, the loop completes and I get the "You are at the
end..." message and then the block appears. Why?  Why does the form
complete the entire loop then show the block? It should(?) loop to 5, show the block, continue to loop to 10, then show the "You are at the end..." message. But, it doesn't...

This is ofcourse a simplified version of a more complicated code but if I can get this to work then I can get my other code to function also..

This is one instance of why I prefer C... Please Help...

 declare    cnt number(5) := 0;

 begin
   while cnt <= 10 loop
     cnt := cnt + 1;