!!! 24-26.11.97 -Object//Component + OMG Forum '97- < http://www.oc-f.com > !!!!

From: admin it-transfer <admin_at_oc-f.com>
Date: 1997/06/24

  • Object//Component + OMG Forum '97 == ==== Imperial Palace Vienna/Austria ==== ===== 24 - 26. November 1997 ======
    1. subject/event:

First International Conference to O.O. Component Architecture/Development/Experience for Central Europe
[Quoted] (Austria,Czech,Republik Slovakia,Croatia)

2. part of speakers:

Oscar Nierstrasz (Uni Bern,CH)

Alan Baratz (JavaSoft) *)
Chris Stone (OMG)
Erich Gamma (OTI)

John Slitz (IBM)
Hans-Peter Moessenboeck (Uni Linz)
Michael Stahl (Siemens)

*) not confirmed
.. and many other more ...

3. Participants:

IT-Management,IT-User,Developer (User,Professionals)

4. Organization:

IDC-Austria and LogOn Technology, FFM
[Quoted] (OMG Europe, Organizer - Comdex Internet and Object World)

If you want more Information about this event or you want to register online please visit our homepage at

I hope you will enjoy my new homepage offering the latest infos about this event and i am looking for your request or comment ...

best regards
manfred zeitlhofer
(it-transfer)

IT Transfer Austria/CE