Deploy

From: Nigel Underwood <nigel_at_vnvi.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/24

Hi All,

Recently I have been using the Deploy utility on the Developer 2000 CD to create a distribution disc with some success. However I want to be able to set some Win95 registry entries as part of the install.

I have looked through the various .ins scripts and it seems that you can call these routines to create your own entries; I've been trying but with no success. Each time I try the call I just get an error. I am sure there must be a away of creating these as part of the Oracle install, so has anyone managed to do it ???

Help as always, gratefull received.

Nigel. Received on Tue Jun 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message