Re: Dev 2K component integration

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian#dont~need~no~stinking~spam#_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/06/24

OK it's me again -- the original poster of this msg.

To sum up the problem, if a form is in 'query-only' mode, the exit_form built-in, when called from the menu item code will not exit 'query-only' mode, but instead exits the whole form. I can find no alternative to exit_form to cancel 'query-only' mode. The code works fine in a button, but there is no good place to put the code but in the menu-item.

I don't want to force my users to cancel 'query-only' mode in order to call a new form.

Any thoughts? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

-Ian

Oh, remove the anti-spam thing from my address if you reply by e-mail. It's just ian_at_...