Re: Designer/2000 Books

From: George Pequegnat <gpequegn_at_platinum.on.ca>
Date: 1997/06/24

Timothy Taylor wrote:

> I would have to second the others' recommendation of the Rapid
> Application Development with Designer/2000. Go to Chapter 9, which is
> tutorial. Follow it from beginning to end and you'll have a good idea
> of what Designer/2000 can do for you.
>
> The book doesn't really cover the WebServer generator, which is a cool
>
> addition in Designer/2000 1.3.2
>
> Have fun,
>
> Tim

But do you know of any good books covering Oracle Webserver and the design and implementation of Oracle Web applications???? I'm a newcomer to all of this and would really appreciate all the help I can get...

Thanks in advance.... George Received on Tue Jun 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message