Forms 4.5 Questions -- Replace for one sent by mistake. ;)

From: Jody Lewis <lewisj2_at_wdni.com>
Date: 1997/06/23

[Quoted] Could anyone tell me how to reference an environmental variable in Forms 4.5? What I am trying to do is this:
I want to get the computer name assigned when adding a computer to a network. This is the only thing that uniquelly identifies each computer location for us and defines parameters for queries throughout my forms application. In access they had an Environ$(variable_name) function which allowed me to pull the computer name from the system registry. Idon't see anything ocmpatible in Forms 4.5

I would appreciate any ideas or thoughts on this matter. Please help if you can.

Please send responses to my email address!! :)

Thank you in advance!!

Jody Lewis Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message